♥ assalamualaikum . mari selawat :)

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Make dua’ to Allah. Allah definitely will listen to you. Sleep after Isyak and wake up at 3.30. tahajud. You always sleep late right? Change your time and wake up early. Solat subuh and don’t sleep after the prayer.

some advices from my calculus lecturer, Madam Ku.Ya Allah, aku sangat tersentuh dan saaaaangaatt terasa KASIH SAYANG puan ku. I love the way of she teaching us. Full of compassion. Menenangkan.  Reduce the tension.  subhanAllah.

Everything comes from Allah. I very believe that, everything comes from Allah. If you understand this topic,  bersyukur. If not, make dua’ then see me. I’m strongly believe everything comes from Allah.
If you hold your solat, then Allah definitely hold your doa. For example, you ask A for calculus 3 but always hold your solah, Allah gives you A for next year. You understand what I’m saying?
Believe in yourself. You’re good. You’re in calculus 3 right now.

O Allah, please bestow Your Mercy to Madam Ku Fauziah. I can feel her sincerity. I don’t know why some students hate her. Big question here. Why?  Respect our teacher and Allah definitely will enlighten our ways.
I’m trying to enhance my English. Please make dua for me. Spread the love <3

1 comment: